In this policy, “we”, “us”, “our” or “Magicreach” or “e-bees” and “you”, “your” or “yours” means the persons to whom this policy applies.
In this policy "client" means which "Bank or NBFC" you want to apply or our hopeful "Bank or NBFC"
“Personal Information” is data that can be used to identify a natural person. Some examples of personal information that we may collect are:
- physical, physiological and mental health condition
- sexual orientation
- biometric information;
- personal particulars (e.g. name, contact details, residential address, date of birth, identity card/Aaadhar Card/passport details, and/or education details);
- specimen signature(s);
- financial details (e.g. income, expenses, and/or credit history);
- images and voice recordings of our conversations with you;
- employment details (e.g. occupation, directorships and other positions held, employment history, salary, and/or benefits);
- tax and insurance information;
- information about your risk profile, investments, investment objectives, knowledge and experience and/or business interests and assets;
- banking information (e.g. account numbers and banking transactions); and/or any other payment instrument details;
- personal opinions made known to us (e.g. feedback or responses to surveys);
- Information obtained with consent from your mobile device like device location, device information (including storage, model, mobile network) transactional and promotional SMS, communication information including contacts and call logs.
Usage of Personal Information
We collect and uses the financial information and other personal information from its customers. This information is used for specific business purposes or for other related purposes designated by Magicreach or for a lawful purpose to comply with the applicable laws and regulations.
e-bees not divulge any personal information collected from the customer, for cross selling or any other purposes.
The authenticity of the personal information provided by the customer shall not be the responsibility of the Magicreach.
We may also use personal information for purposes set out in the terms and conditions that govern our relationship with you or our customer
Any information that is freely available or accessible in public domain or furnished under the Right to Information Act, 2005 or any other law for the time being in force shall not be regarded as personal information for the purposes of this Policy and Magicreach shall not be responsible for the same.
How we collect Personal Information
Our user is may be a educated or non-educated. So, we developed a app based on user friendly. List of permission we need for our app:
- Camera : Take a selfie and picture of submitted documents
- SMS : For mobile authentication send the OTP via SMS
Disclosure of Personal Information
The personal information collected by Magicreach shall not be disclosed to any other organization except:
- where the disclosure has been agreed in a written contract or otherwise between Magicreach and the customer;
- physical, physiological and mental health condition
- where Magicreach is required to disclose the personal information to a third party or client on a need-to-know basis, provided that in such case Magicreach shall inform such third party of the confidential nature of the personal information and shall keep the same standards of information/ data security as that of Magicreach.
- where request for disclosure is requested by local authority under applicable law or regulations.
Consent for OTP
You understand that the biometrics and/or OTP you provide for authentication will be used for authenticating your identity through the mobile number for the purpose of using Magicreach Services.
You must don't share the OTP to anyone. Magicreach not responsible for If anyone trying to Login using your mobile number with OTP.
Cookies and Related Technologies
We seek certain app permissions at the time of installation on your mobile device, providing us access to data on your mobile. Should you wish to modify or disable these permissions, you can change the app settings on your mobile device at any time. Do note that some of the functionality and offers on the app may get impacted by this action.
Reasonable Security Practices and Procedures
Magicreach shall take reasonable steps and measures to protect the security of the customer’s personal information from misuse and loss, unauthorized access, modification or disclosure. Magicreach maintains its security systems to ensure that the personal information of the customer is appropriately protected. Magicreach ensures that its employees respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by Magicreach.
To contact us on any aspect of this policy or for any discrepancies/grievances with respect to your personal information including modification, the customer may visit:https://magicreach.in/e-bees/privacy-policy.php
Notice of change
Magicreach may, from time to time, change this Policy. So, that customers are always aware how Magicreach deals with the information received or collected whilst providing services to you, for what purpose Magicreach uses it, and under what circumstances, if any, Magicreach may disclose it.
Note : one of our product e-bees terms and conditions here. Please be click the below link for read e-bees terms and conditions